Abu Dhabi LLC formation

Abu Dhabi has come a long from being a fishing village to become one of the leading Arab cities in terms of wealth generation. It has opened up a wide range of opportunities for the people in the country as well as for foreign expatriates. As the capital of UAE, Abu Dhabi has grown tremendously over the years and continues to offer opportunities.

Setting up an LLC (Limited Liability Company) in Abu Dhabi has remained the ideal choice of foreign expatriates. With its extremely business-friendly environment and government policies, Abu Dhabi and the whole of UAE is the most preferred location for incorporation of business.

The UAE government had recently made an amendment to the Commercial Companies Law (CCL), by offering 100% ownership of businesses to expatriates in the year 2020. Earlier, in order to set up a business in UAE, one had to have the support of a local sponsor who held at least 51% of the company’s share and only the remaining 49% ownership was allowed to foreign expatriates. With the introduction of the amendment, the rate of foreign direct investment in the country has rose considerably.

Advantages of Establishing a LLC in Abu Dhabi

Starting a business in Abu Dhabi is a profitable affair for international entrepreneurs. Enjoy the below mentioned advantages as you establish LLC in Abu Dhabi: –

Easy access to obtain trade license in Abu Dhabi
Availability of local visa
Easy availability of rental spaces
Opening a corporate bank account
Different profit-sharing arrangement is made possible for an LLC in Abu Dhabi
Exemption from tax and export fees
No specific minimum capital required
Investor can become the partner
Offers UAE resident visa for investors
100% repatriation of profits and capital
Investors can commence branches
Can hold limitless properties and offices in UAE
Can open global corporate bank accounts

Documents for Company Registration

License application form duly signed.
Trade Name Certificate
Certificate of Initial Approval
Valid passport copies.
Multiple copies of Valid UAE ID Card.
Copies of the Family Book.
Valid lease contract attested by the Municipality.
Document of signatures authentication duly attested by the Notary Public.
An approved photo or photocopy of the trade name signboard that has the calligrapher’s signature, seal and board measurements.
A No Objection Letter from the relevant authority in case that activity cannot be practiced except with an authorization from the competent authorities.
Articles of Association attested by the Notary Public.
Contract publishing in the Ministry of Economy.
A copy from the Department of Naturalization and Residency approval for foreigner investors.

Once all the necessary approvals are obtained, one must visit the Department of Economic Development (DED) to pay the fees for the procedures. It is the DED that issues the business license. In order to complete the formalities, make sure to carry the necessary documents such as:
Duly signed Trade Name Registration Form.
Valid passports copies.
Valid UAE ID Card copies.
Family Book copies.

Why choose Carvy?
Carvy Consultants is one of the best business consultants in UAE, with extensive experience in the field of company incorporation. With the support of our professionals, you can set up your Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Abu Dhabi with ease. We provide full assistance in securing the license, getting approvals from various departments, completing the company registration process, choosing the perfect location to set up your business and even recruiting the employees. We at Carvy, give priority to the needs of our clients and offer complete and dedicated assistance to them throughout their journey.

Carvy also offers all kinds of business activities from accounting and bookkeeping, payroll, auditing, taxation, asset management and all kinds of business consultancy services. Get in touch with us today to avail our services.

    Get Free Consultation

    Your Name *

    Email *

    Mobile Number *